- TRAINING WITH CHUTE
- BASIC SAFETY COURSE
- BASIC SAFETY COURSE F
- COX – BASIC COURSE
- COX – REFRESHER COURSE
- FRC – BASIC COURSE
- FRC – REFRESHER COURSE
- MEDICAL FIRST AID, MEDICINE CHEST C, REFRESHER COURSE
- MEDICAL FIRST AID, MEDICINE CHEST C, BASIC COURSE
- MEDICAL FIRST AID, MEDICINE CHEST B, REFRESHER COURSE
- MEDICAL FIRST AID, MEDICINE CHEST B, BASIC COURSE
- MEDICAL FIRST AID, MEDICINE CHEST A, REFRESHER COURSE
- MEDICAL FIRST AID, MEDICINE CHEST A, BASIC COURSE
- MEDICAL FIRST AID, UPGRADE FROM CHEST B TO CHEST A
- GMDSS RADIO COMMUNICATION COURSE – LRC
Elementary fire fighting and use of (AED) defibrillator
Registration: This course is currently not included in our regular schedule and is only available on demand. Please send us a request at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at +298 665888 and we will get back to you with an offer.
Endorsement: Sjónám/Danish Red Cross.
Applicable to: Everyone.
Entry requirements: Comprehension of the Faroese language.
1. Fire fighting: Upon course completion, participants are required to demonstrate basic knowledge of and experience with fire fighting.
2. First aid: Danish Red Cross: “Cardiac arrest is always unexpected, and the first response can make a crucial difference in the vital minutes before the ambulance arrives. Quick resuscitation with a combination of CPR and an AED are the most important forms of immediate treatment to improve the survival chances for a victim of cardiac arrest. This first aid course teaches you to perform CPR and use an AED.”
1. Fire fighting: Classroom-based teaching on basic fire fighting.
- The fire triangle
- Fire fighting equipment
- Fire fighting
This course emphasises practical exercises.
2. First aid: For further information, click here (in Danish).
Certification: A certificate is issued upon course completion.
Course duration: 8 hours.
Validity: No provision.
Number of participants: Minimum 6. Maximum 16.