- GMDSS RADIO COURSE – GOC – REFRESHER
- GMDSS RADIO COURSE – GOC – BASIC
- SECURITY AWARENESS
- SHIP SECURITY OFFICER (SSO) COURSE
- FIRST AID COURSE FOR CHILD CARERS
- LIFESAVING FIRST AID COURSE, INCLUDING AED
- FIRST AID – DRIVER’S LICENCE
- FIRST AID – FOR HEALTH PERSONNEL
- ELEMENTARY FIRE FIGHTING
- FIRE FIGHTING AND FIRST AID FOR CHILDREN
- FIRE FIGHTING AND DEFIBRILLATORS (AED)
- TRANSPORT OF DANGEROUS GOODS
- PARAGRAPH 16 COURSE
Registration: This course is currently not included in our regular schedule and is only available on demand. Please send us a request at email@example.com or by phone at +298 665888 and we will get back to you with an offer.
Endorsement: Danish Red Cross.
Applicable to: Everyone.
Entry requirements: Comprehension of the Faroese language.
Objective: Danish Red Cross: “This course teaches the basic principles of first aid, enabling you to help family, friends and others who suffer injuries. The course consists of CPR and lifesaving first aid. Also included is step-by-step first aid for cardiac arrest, first aid in connection with major accidents in traffic, in the workplace and at home.”
Contents: For further information, click here (in Danish)
Certification: A certificate is issued upon course completion.
Course duration: 7 hours.
Validity: No provision.
Number of participants: Minimum 6. Maximum 16.