- GMDSS RADIO COURSE – GOC – REFRESHER
- GMDSS RADIO COURSE – GOC – BASIC
- SECURITY AWARENESS
- SHIP SECURITY OFFICER (SSO) COURSE
- FIRST AID COURSE FOR CHILD CARERS
- FIRST AID – DRIVER’S LICENCE
- FIRST AID – GENERAL
- FIRST AID – FOR HEALTH PERSONNEL
- ELEMENTARY FIRE FIGHTING
- FIRE FIGHTING AND FIRST AID FOR CHILDREN
- FIRE FIGHTING AND DEFIBRILLATORS (AED)
- TRANSPORT OF DANGEROUS GOODS
- PARAGRAPH 16 COURSE
Lifesaving first aid course with AED defibrillator.
Registration: This course is currently not included in our regular schedule and is only available on demand. Please send us a request at email@example.com or by phone at +298 665888 and we will get back to you with an offer.
Endorsement: Danish Red Cross.
Applicable to: Everyone.
Entry requirements: Comprehension of the Faroese language.
Objective: Danish Red Cross: ”Cardiac arrest is always unexpected, and the first response can make a crucial difference in the vital minutes before the ambulance arrives. Quick resuscitation with a combination of CPR and an AED are the most important forms of immediate treatment to improve the survival chances for a victim of heart failure. This first aid course teaches you to perform CPR and use an AED.”
Contents: For further information, click here (in Danish)
Certification: A certificate is issued upon course completion.
Course duration: 4 hours.
Validity: No provision.
Number of participants: Minimum 6. Maximum 16.