- GMDSS RADIO COURSE – GOC – REFRESHER
- GMDSS RADIO COURSE – GOC – BASIC
- SECURITY AWARENESS
- FIRST AID COURSE FOR CHILD CARERS
- LIFESAVING FIRST AID COURSE, INCLUDING AED
- FIRST AID – DRIVER’S LICENCE
- FIRST AID – GENERAL
- FIRST AID – FOR HEALTH PERSONNEL
- ELEMENTARY FIRE FIGHTING
- FIRE FIGHTING AND FIRST AID FOR CHILDREN
- FIRE FIGHTING AND DEFIBRILLATORS (AED)
- TRANSPORT OF DANGEROUS GOODS
- PARAGRAPH 16 COURSE
Registration: This course is currently not included in our regular schedule and is only available on demand. Please send us a request at email@example.com or by phone at +298 665888 and we will get back to you with an offer.
Endorsement: STCW A-V/5
Applicable to: Seafarers in international shipping seeking proficiency to work a ship security officer.
Entry requirements: Comprehension of the Faroese language. The course may also be conducted in English or Danish – contact us for further details and we will find a solution.
Objective: To provide training to achieve the required standard of competence to act as the designated ship security officer on a ship.
Contents: Participants will learn about:
- Security threats in the sailing environment
- Legislation – national and international
- Concepts and definitions
- Knowledge management
- Distribution of responsibility between parties in international shipping
- Threat recognition
- Procedures for inspecting ships, people and luggage
- Identifying persons of potential threat
- Crowd management and control techniques
- All three security steps – and the associated measures
- Reporting of security incidents
- Implementation of ship security plans
- Knowledge/understanding of response measures
- Security training and drill
Certification: A certificate is issued upon course completion.
Course duration: 3 days.
Validity: This course has no expiry.
Number of participants: Minimum 4. Maximum 16.
Course price: DKK 4,200